Springing ahead one hour every spring can cause disruptions to your sleep pattern. Here are some tips to smoothly transition.
1. Start Early. Try going to bed 15 minutes earlier for several days before the official change.
2. Take Short Naps. Take short naps as needed if you feel groggy.
3. Commit. Get at least 7 hours of sleep per night.
4. Keep a Schedule. Sleep at a regular time every day even on weekends.
5. Exercise Early. Don't exercise within 2 hours of bedtime.
6. Avoid Stimulants. Coffee and Alcohol before bed can interrupt your sleep.
7. No Bedtime Snacking. Eating within 2 hours of bedtime can disrupt sleep.
8. Create a Sleep Sanctuary. Create the best sleep environment you can.See this post.
Comments will be approved before showing up.